Nuffnang

Emcee Kanny Theng

Bilingual Emcee Voice Talent KANNY THENG

Bilingual Emcee Voice Talent KANNY THENG Presenting / Hosting / Emceeing Acting Singing Voice-overs / Voice-acting Narratio...

Saturday, April 7, 2012

Arteastiq (Mandarin Gallery)

Arteastiq (Mandarin Gallery)

http://www.arteastiq.com/


Interesting and fun-loving activity with the ladies on A Good Friday. Chill, soothing and sweet celebration is what we had on Friday. We had this plan for a really long time and finally the day. We met up for breakfast at Pique Nique. 
Mac and Cheese

My choice~Classic Benedict 

Must-have Hot Iron Waffle with Vanilla Ice Cream and banana




Gorgeous background made this photo even better than perfect.





Before the painting session, I have really no idea what to draw, in fact I haven't even think about anything at all.
At Arteastiq!




 






I didn't know what I was drawing, this came out in the most abstract world of mine.

Kanny's owl


Her wall e love story
My Painting


Love,
Kanny Theng

No comments: