Nuffnang

Emcee Kanny Theng

Bilingual Emcee Voice Talent KANNY THENG

Bilingual Emcee Voice Talent KANNY THENG Presenting / Hosting / Emceeing Acting Singing Voice-overs / Voice-acting Narratio...

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Mandarin Court Meritus Mandarin

Celebrate a precious life with a memorable birthday party for my Daddy Love!!!




The view is perfect

Mandarin Court Chinese Restaurant
333 Orchard Road Level 35
Orchard Wing Mandarin Orchard Singapore
Tel: +65 6831 6262


We've got everything to make it perfect - from a cosy dining at Mandarin Court Meritus Mandarin to a super fun birthday cake cutting ceremony.


I would recommend Mandarin Court for your family members birthday celebration ~ good service and good food goes hand in hand. The head Chef Sunny Kong Signature Fried Rice is my favorite ~ simple dish can make me a happy person^_^ xx I enjoyed my meal very much! 

Cheers!
Kanny

No comments: