Nuffnang

Emcee Kanny Theng

Bilingual Emcee Voice Talent KANNY THENG

Bilingual Emcee Voice Talent KANNY THENG Presenting / Hosting / Emceeing Acting Singing Voice-overs / Voice-acting Narratio...

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Omy Blog Awards ~ Kanny Theng

The Omy Blog Awards is over! My simple joy:) thanks you for giving all the best
support and encouragement. I appreciate from within. Congrats to the
winner geck geck:) also
wanna thanks both my assistant qiantianwawa and marcten.
...
Last but
not least, this is my first ever singing performance. Hope you like it:) Much love. ~kanny

新加坡部落格大奖今天已圆满落幕。很感激大家的支持。恭喜赢家。也 要谢谢我两位助理。

今天是伶恩第一次演唱,希望大家会喜欢。晚安。。

< /span>You like the pretty pink top I'm wearing?
It specially design and made for this event by two lovely designer.

Credit for the outfit designs! :)

Jessicaxes Lee
http://www.jess-axes.blogspot.com/

Valerie Teo
valeriewaas@gmail.com

Candy Cao :)





















 

No comments: