Nuffnang

Emcee Kanny Theng

Bilingual Emcee Voice Talent KANNY THENG

Bilingual Emcee Voice Talent KANNY THENG Presenting / Hosting / Emceeing Acting Singing Voice-overs / Voice-acting Narratio...

Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Eyebrow Embroidery Browart Studio

I finally made it to touch up on my eyebrow embroidery! I am exceptionally particular with my eyebrow because I hardly have any makeup on if I am not working. To have the best and perfect brows is a must-have for me. Eyebrows shapes are crucial in making the face look balanced and more defined. 
 Browart Studio!
Their artist Jenny has such high expectation I know I am very safe in her work. Jenny did hundreds of eyebrows with more than 10 years of experience.
Located at 112 Katong, East Coast Road
I suggest that if you are considering an eyebrow embroidery, pop in their instagram and check out all the brows that brow art studio has done. The brows look amazing the very first moment it is done. For me, there was absolutely no downtime at all.
The result from my photos totally explain how important a good eyebrow should be.
Before

After

A photo with Jenny the Artist


This is my brow on the first day after it's done.

Who says it’s just for women?
Eyebrow embroidery are now becoming more popular among the population of men as thick eyebrows define masculinity and is known to be a manly feature. Men, through the beauty science, also enjoy the benefits of the meticulous beauty treatments of the ladies which can also highlight their own features to look better or achieve the maturity and manly looks they have long been pining without the aids of eyebrow liners used stereotypically by the female crowd.
Eyebrow tattooing or eyebrow embroidery, in this case, is the answer to your time-consuming beauty troubles. It saves time when you do your daily make up routine and it won’t smudge or wear off anytime of the day. This new era of beauty techniques have made your stylish look more permanent without spending too much time re-drawing and guesstimating again and again the amount of eyebrow tints you have to draw to achieve the best eyebrow shape that suits you.
They also offers services such as Eyeliner Embroidery which I absolutely adore and also lip embroidery! I can't explain how much I love Browart Studio and how great they are!
Check out on these photos on the amazing work they did.




Address: 112 Katong, East Coast Road #01-17 

Opening hours: 12pm to 8pm everyday 

Contact No.: 6702 0768/98244400 

Email: enquiries@browartstudio.com.sg

Their Instagram page where you can see the before and after amazing photos.

No comments: