Nuffnang

Emcee Kanny Theng

Bilingual Emcee Voice Talent KANNY THENG

Bilingual Emcee Voice Talent KANNY THENG Presenting / Hosting / Emceeing Acting Singing Voice-overs / Voice-acting Narratio...

Thursday, December 30, 2010

2010 Completion with new DSLR and SAMANTHA THAVASA

Splendid Christmas and happy celebration through out the month of DEC 2010. I had really great experience working with kids for a drama debuting on the 2nd Jan 2011. All new imaging and excitement. My first time playing a lead role in a drama, picked up more great lessons and beautiful people. sweet thanks you..

I also announce my happy new DSLR camera on my twitter at @kannytheng. And therefore, you get awesome photos on my blog! LADIES! I am sure many of you know the SAMANTHA THAVASA is now available in Singapore! Check out my piece! love kanny, xoxo

No comments: