Nuffnang

Emcee Kanny Theng

Bilingual Emcee Voice Talent KANNY THENG

Bilingual Emcee Voice Talent KANNY THENG Presenting / Hosting / Emceeing Acting Singing Voice-overs / Voice-acting Narratio...

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Kanny's Recent Updates

How's everyone recently? Life been mad crazy busy for me, I'm currently filming a new drama. It will be debut in Jan 2011. The whole imaging and outlook is so different, I am already guessing that no one can recognize me AT ALL. It have been a really crazy but happy moment spent every single day of my life. I hope the same for everyone of you.
side not, I went for the Channel U FunAmania party in Zouk yesterday and it was awesome!

快乐是给我爱的人,和爱我的人。伶恩。

Below is what I did with Ben Yeo sometime ago, it will debut this 04 DEC. Cheers!
Credit: Thanks qiantianwawa for the upload :)

No comments: