Nuffnang

Emcee Kanny Theng

Bilingual Emcee Voice Talent KANNY THENG

Bilingual Emcee Voice Talent KANNY THENG Presenting / Hosting / Emceeing Acting Singing Voice-overs / Voice-acting Narratio...

Monday, April 15, 2013

About Kanny

 
Recently I have done a magazine interview and this is about me.
 
I am from Singapore. I have been a model, actress and a host here about 6 years or more. Started modeling at the age of 14 on television and print advertising.
 
Like my dad, I am introverted when I was young. Only after taking part in several modeling competition and stood up on the stand. I gained the confidence in me. I have grown most in the acting classes I have been in over the years in school and on the professional intakes.
 
Being an actress now is my passion and a host is my life.
Finally a little fact about me that most people might not know is I am a student from child psychology.

No comments: