Nuffnang

Emcee Kanny Theng

Bilingual Emcee Voice Talent KANNY THENG

Bilingual Emcee Voice Talent KANNY THENG Presenting / Hosting / Emceeing Acting Singing Voice-overs / Voice-acting Narratio...

Saturday, September 3, 2011

JuicyLola Blogshop

Everything Sweet and Sexy!

Rated for one of the most efficient blogshop
Kanny Theng


NEW ARRIVAL


From the list of dresses below, you can tell that this is an absolutely one-stop station you can get anything from sexy to sweet. I got to know about this store via a Japanese friend. She loves their dresses and wanna get me to help her make purchase. Now she got me addicted.



Catch me if you can dress is my peronally pick.









This is definitely an elegant pick.




I have discount code for you!!!^_^
Key in 'Kannytheng' before checkout to receive a $2 off per order!
Email them @ sales@juicylola.com

No comments: