Nuffnang

Emcee Kanny Theng

Bilingual Emcee Voice Talent KANNY THENG

Bilingual Emcee Voice Talent KANNY THENG Presenting / Hosting / Emceeing Acting Singing Voice-overs / Voice-acting Narratio...

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Do you want a perfect happy site that brighten your day and your readers?

Check out  Oryon Networks Pte Ltd
My choice!
I have been working very closely with them on my blog recently. Due to the new drama I took up, I didn't have a proper time to discuss a full detail with them but yet they made the effort to set up my blog domain and gave me pretty sweet ideas on the new theme. Attentive and awesome web hosting people. Some time when you get a web host, the most important thing you will be looking for would be the person you are working with. How he/she understand what you need and your target audience. They must be people with patience and passion. Definitely the knowledge and savvy-ness. HERE @

Oryon Networks Pte Ltd is an industry-leading web hosting and hosted solutions company based in Singapore with more than 3000 customers. Since 2004, our company has provided the customers in the Asia region with reliable and enterprise-class environments for web hosting. We are proud to provide the fastest Singapore web hosting for websites using LiteSpeed, Oryon Virtual Containers and high performance 16 cores servers.

Current customers include Nova Furnishing, D & C Shoes (Design Comfort), Sim Siang Choon (SGX listed company providing home hardware) and Singapore Scout.
Visit http://www.oryon.net for more information

I am sure many of you visit http://www.thesamplestore.sg/site/home. They have their gorgeous site done by Oryon Networks- awesome job done isn't it. The navigation of the site for their genre of business is very important. And indeed Oryon Networks is so good!



And do stay tune for more improvement on my blog specially bought to you by 
Visit http://www.oryon.net for more information

Sharing my new hair color. But this won't be the hairstyle for my new show!
I'm feeling very excited on the new look. Hope you guys will like it as much as I do!
Have a sweet day readers! Cheers! 
 


No comments: