Nuffnang

Emcee Kanny Theng

Bilingual Emcee Voice Talent KANNY THENG

Bilingual Emcee Voice Talent KANNY THENG Presenting / Hosting / Emceeing Acting Singing Voice-overs / Voice-acting Narratio...

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Review: Hada Labo Super Hyaluronic Acid Products

For maximum hydration! You want a bouncy QQ skin. Check out this happy product! Hada Labo!
There are reviews everywhere for this product. When you make a Google search, immediately you know you can trust this product for it hydration and awesome result. The popularity simply guarantee its effectiveness. Their super hyaluronic acid products has been the talk of the town for months.

Beautifying Ingredient Story
ONE DROP LOCKS UP AN OCEAN.
A very powerful sentence made.
#1 sold every 4 secs in Japan!


My favorite country that brings us all the perfect and result proven products!
My trust for the products from Japan is tip-top. Tried and tested! Perfect and safe!

I’d highly recommend it on those with dry, sensitive skin. Personally my skin is normal-dry-combination.
 So it's perfect fit for a dewy skin.

Introduced in Japan in 2004, this best seller lotion quickly became a clear favorite and top-selling cult-product amongst beauty lovers, selling 1 bottle every 4 seconds. Today, it is also popular in countries like Hong Kong, Korea, Taiwan, China an Singapore. This product, Hada Labo Super Hyaluronic Acid Moisturizing Lotionn, replenishes and locks in moisture for complete hydration. SHA, an advance skin hydrating ingredient, retains times more than the usual hydrating ingredients. (1 gram of Hyaluronic Acid can hold up to 6 litres of water).

This is two of my products! ^^*
Hada Labo Super Hyaluronic Acid Hydrating Face Wash
  Clean-Soft-Smooth-
This lovely face form wash gives a light scent which is gentle on your skin.
If you're wearing only sunblock without thick makeup. You can just wash your face with this cleanser.
At a affordable rate! You will definitely enjoy it!
 

I'm not a skincare trend person. If you know what I mean..I always stay close to the products I like and products that works for me..Especially since I have a hakubi white c to substain all concerns. Since this time I get to review the product by a lovely lady from the agency. I agreed and NOW I'm one of the happy user for this hydration product! With more skin radiant and dewy smooth skin. I wanna thanks the lady and also share this wonderful made in japan product with all my readers!

1 comment:

Sleepy Beauty said...

I love the SHA Lotion, it makes my skin so smooth and hydrated. No wonder it's their best seller.